Rates & Policies:
For up to 6 (Adults & Children):
• $225/Night – Mon-Thurs nights
• $245/Night – Fri-Sun nights
• $245/Night – Holiday/Breaks
• You will be charged $50 per night deposit your remaining balance will be charged 14 days prior to your arrival and 30 days prior to your arrival for holidays/Breaks.
• Until confirmed, Rates are subject to change.
• Minimum 2-Night Stay, except Holidays and School Breaks require 3-Night Minimum Stay.
• Payment via Personal Check, Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, & American Express accepted.
• There is a service fee of $50 for all cancellations.
• Cancellation requires confirmation by phone or e-mail. Voice mail messages not accepted for cancellations.
• Cancellations prior to 14 days of your arrival date receive full refund of deposit less the $50 service fee.
• No refund for cancellation within 14 days of your arrival date.
• Weather-related cancellations are not accepted. We cannot guarantee lake or river conditions.
• One night stays are considered on a last minute case by case basis only. A $50 at charge will be added to the rate for all preapproved on overnight stays.
• We recommend guests obtain travel insurance.
• Rates are based on a number of people the cabin sleeps comfortably. Our cabins are only equipped (sewage systems, linens, towels, dishes, etc.) to handle this number of people.
• We are pet friendly. We ask you follow these few simple courtesies in order for us to continue to remain pet friendly. Please do not allow; dogs to get on furniture. Please crate your pet if you leave the property. One crate is provided per cabin. Animal droppings and excessive cleaning due to pet hair removal will incur additional charges.
2 bedroom, 2 Bath, 1 Sleeper Sofa, Sleeps 6
Holly Hill Cabin is located within the southern edge of the Quachita National Forest just off Hwy 259 (North) a short distance from Broken Bow Lake and Beavers Bend Resort Park. As you arrive you will be in awe as you enter thru the exquisite canopy of trees that line the drive into this property and when you cross the bridge leading to the top of the hill where you will discover the breath taking scenic nature views that this beautiful cabin has in store for you. Holly Hill Cabin offers 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. The master includes a king bed, flat screen TV with fiber optic cable and Wi-Fi. The second bedroom offers a queen bed, flat screen TV with fiber optic cable and Wi-Fi. All bed linens are provided. The living area also has a sleeper sofa with the addition of a air bed for added comfort. This is total seclusion away from nearby roads and other rental cabins, a very desirable feature making it unique for the area. Holly Hill offers you the perfect secluded vacation getaway!
Holly Hill’s kitchen is fully equipped with all the conveniences of home including dishwasher, microwave, electric range and refrigerator with ice maker. Pots and pans, cooking utensils, dishes, glassware and flatware are also provided along with coffee maker, toaster, blender, mixer, serving bowls, a beautiful large custom made dining table with extra seating at bar area, Coffee, creamer and sweetener are provided for your convenience. Deer, turkey, song birds of every color and description abound in this secluded vacation paradise. The dining room overlooks a gorgeous meadow and tree lined creek to add to the incredible scenic views you will experience in this secluded get away destination.
The living area includes a gas log fireplace, flat screen TV with DVD player, fiber optic cable and Wi-Fi. The living area overlook 7+ acres of beautiful forest land and meadows where the Sights and sounds of nature are sure to delight you. There are DVDs for family entertainment as well as games, cards, books, horse shoes, volley ball, disc-golf, casino board with chips, cards, chips and dominoes.
There are two large full size bathrooms with showers to accommodate our guests. Each bathroom is privately located to accommodate each bedroom seperately. All towels and paper products are provided. Holly Hill is equipped with a full-size laundry room, large pantry and laundry sink.
The six person hot tub is located on the covered and screened rear deck/patio giving you a beautiful view of the wooded nature area surrounding the cabin. You can certainly enjoy an evening of fun and relaxation in this enclosed bug free oasis listening to the sounds of nature in total privacy. The grounds contain a large area with plenty of seating and a fire pit excellent for s’mores and outdoor entertainment.
Suitability: Events Allowed, Long-term Renters Welcome, children welcome, non- smoking only, pets allowed, wheelchair inaccessible.
There is plenty of on-site parking for ATVs, SUVs, trailers, or boats. No RVs please
- Hot Tub
- Fire Pit
- Dog Crate
- Disc Golf
- Cable TV
- Toddler Bed