Rates & etolicies:
For up to 4 (Adults & Children):
• $165/Night – Mon-Thurs nights
• $185/Night – Fri-Sun nights
• $185 Night – Holiday/Breaks
• You will be charged $50 per night deposit your remaining balance will be charged 14 days prior to your arrival and 30 days prior to your arrival for holidays/Breaks.
• Until confirmed, Rates are subject to change.
• Minimum 2-Night Stay, except Holidays and School Breaks require 3-Night Minimum Stay.
• Payment via Personal Check, Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, & American Express accepted.
• There is a service fee of $50 for all cancellations.
• Cancellation requires confirmation by phone or e-mail. Voice mail messages not accepted for cancellations.
• Cancellations prior to 14 days of your arrival date receive full refund of deposit less the $50 service fee.
• No refund for cancellation within 14 days of your arrival date.
• Weather-related cancellations are not accepted. We cannot guarantee lake or river conditions.
• We recommend guests obtain travel insurance.
• We are pet friendly. We ask you follow these few simple courtesies in order for us to continue to remain pet friendly. Please do not allow; dogs to get on furniture. Please crate your pet if you leave the property. One crate is provided per cabin. Animal droppings and excessive cleaning due to pet hair removal will incur additional charges.
1 bedroom, 1 Bath, 1 Sleeper Sofa, Sleeps 4
Wildwood cabin is a one bedroom cabin and is unparalleled for couples who appreciate the perfect getaway. This jewel is one of the few truly secluded destinations available in the Beavers Bend, Broken Bow lake area. The premium features start outside.
The cabin is surrounded by native pine and oak trees on seven acres creating an exquisite view of nature and sense of privacy and seclusion that you will take your breath away. The front covered porch is perfect for a morning cup of coffee or an evening glass of wine while enjoying the sites of nature in the beautiful wooded area.
There are many varieties of wildlife in the area. Perhaps you will enjoy the sites of a deer running through the woods, a woodpecker in the tree or a beautiful Cardinal sitting on the branch of an Oak tree. Whatever your pleasure might be, we’re sure you will enjoy the peace and tranquility of this lovely private Wildwood cabin. You will find an awesome view from most any outdoor spot or a panoramic view from any window in this perfect little cabin.
Wildwood cabin offers a flat screen TV, DVD player and WiFi. Wildwood offers a king bed, a sleeper sofa with the addition of a air bed for added comfort. All linens, towels and paper products are provided for our guest.
For your relaxation Wildwood offers a 6 person hot tub in a beautiful private alcove with flagstone pathways and seating bench nestled in between gorgeous oak trees under the wide open star filled sky of Oklahoma.
This fully furnished kitchen gives you a complete set of appliances including a electric stove cooktop, oven, microwave, toaster, coffeemaker, cookware, cooking utensils, and complete with seating at the bar, as well as a dining table.
There is plenty of on-site parking for ATVs, SUVs, trailers, or boats. No RVs please
- Hot Tub
- Fire Pit
- Dog Crate
- Cable TV